Looking for: a talented, experienced Project Manager (Shanghai office)
We are looking to hire experience Project Managers who are able to lead quantitative and/or qualitative research projects for large, multinational client companies. Previous clients cover a wide range of industries, including FMCG, pharma, luxury, professional services, finance, etc.
– Manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Identify new business opportunities, understand the nature of the client’s needs in context and lead the research team in structuring the problem
– Be responsible for project planning, monitoring of effort and timelines
– Build market research knowledge within the research team
– Maintain outstanding client relationships; coordinate all activities with the senior management
– Contribute to the firm’s high-level strategic growth planning
– Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, economics or related field
– 3-4 years of working experience in market research and/or consulting; China experience a plus
– Strong communication skills, able to deliver in a team setting, flexible
– Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
– Independent and strong logical thinking, analytical and detail-oriented
– Strong personal qualities including: great attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to lead and develop research team, openness to learn, able to take initiative
– Ability to handle multiple projects at once
– Having a strong desire to work in a start-up environment is a plus
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more, please contact our HR dept. at at +86 21 6565 6533 or email@example.com using the heading “Project Manager”.
SmithStreetSolutions is a Shanghai-based consulting and advisory company. We are headquartered in Shanghai, China with more than 60 employees. Our international and local team members bring together a wealth of experiences from corporate to management consulting to global capital markets. Often described as a search engine to China, we provide answers and solutions to help our clients in creating successful business and investment strategies for the China market.
- Location: Shanghai
- Compensation: Negotiable
- OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Our E-mail address is : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is : www.smithstreetsolutions.com