Looking for: a talented, experienced Project Manager - Pharmaceutical Market Research
Position opened to both local and overseas candidates based in Shanghai.
– Lead a team to conduct pharmaceutical research projects, including industry research, market evaluation, and competitor tracking and analysis;
– Provide support for clients in pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical devices, and related industries;
– Identify and develop new business opportunities;
– Be responsible for project planning, monitoring, establishing timelines, and delivery;
– Occasional training of junior research team members in industry-related subjects;
– Maintain outstanding client relationships, coordinating all activities with management
– Bachelor’s degree or above in medical, biology, chemistry, or related field;
– 5-10 years’ work experience in pharmaceutical research or a similar industry;
– Previous experience in a market research or consulting company is highly desirable;
– Strong communication skills, social, flexible;
– Have a strong network in the pharmaceutical field;
– Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, Chinese language skills preferred;
– Independent and strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
– Strong personal qualities including: great attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to lead and develop a research team, detail-oriented, openness to learn;
– Having a strong desire to work in a start-up environment is a plus
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more, please contact our HR dept. at at +86 21 6565 6533 or firstname.lastname@example.org using the heading “Project Manager - Pharma”.
SmithStreetSolutions is a Shanghai-based consulting and advisory company. We are headquartered in Shanghai, China with more than 60 employees. Our international and local team members bring together a wealth of experiences from corporate to management consulting to global capital markets. Often described as a search engine to China, we provide answers and solutions to help our clients in creating successful business and investment strategies for the China market.