Glass Dragon - China Recruiter Network

A knowledge exchange and information source for Recruiters working in China

Hui Shen
  • Knoxville, TN
  • United States

Hui Shen's Friends

  • Donna zhao
  • Michael Wright
 

Hui Shen's Page

Gifts Received

Gift

Hui Shen has not received any gifts yet

Give Hui Shen a Gift

Profile Information

How long have you worked in the Talent Business?
About two years
What region & type of recruiting do you focus on?
Industry: Have been working on semiconductor industry so far. But I don't want to limit myself.
Region: 90% of my jobs are in US, the other 10% is in Asia.
Wishes: I am really interested to get into China/Asia region.
What's your favourite recruiting tool?
Linkedin, Facebook.
What other social networks can we find you on?
Linkedin, Xing, Naymz, Facebook
What are you here to do on Glass Dragon?
Meet new people, find interesting opportunities. Share ideas. Let me know what I can do for you!

Hui Shen's Blog

Average is a Dead-End: from Monster.

Michael said I should post some blogs, even it is cut and paste. Well, here we go. I just read this article on Monster, pretty good stuff. Average is dead, not only just being a average worker, in the job hunting process, average is still dead. I always tell my candidates, especially those too Jr. that I really cannot help right now, to be creative, innovative BUT remain professional. Don't just send your resume, call them if you can find the number, meet them if you are local. If all the other… Continue

Posted on February 17, 2009 at 8:44pm — 2 Comments

Comment Wall (2 comments)

At 6:39am on February 17, 2009, Michael Wright said…
Wow, great to have you on the Glass Dragon. Actually there is something you can help with. It's really hard to get other people to contribute Blog Articles and even just cut/paste industry news.. we need to get the whole Glass Dragon community in the spirit of sharing :)

Maybe you could take the first step ;-)
At 12:49am on May 18, 2009, Donna zhao said…
Hello Hui,

Can you believe that we are neighbours!!

I have an office in Nashville TN, but currently in Salinas CA, also in the same industry as you do..I hardly find any recruiters from China in the US but today my eyes are opened...I felt like uniting with my long lost brothers& sisters here...how nice

Let me know what you are doing and lets connect..

Thanks,

Donna
info@eaglerecruiting.net
www.eaglerecruiting.biz
www.linkedin.com/in/eagle888

You need to be a member of Glass Dragon - China Recruiter Network to add comments!

Join Glass Dragon - China Recruiter Network

 
 
 

© 2017   Created by Michael Wright.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service