Glass Dragon - China Recruiter Network

A knowledge exchange and information source for Recruiters working in China

Michael Wright's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"You can maybe ask Michelle Yu (on the Glass Dragon) as she's from X'ian and works fo…"

Michael Wright replied Mar 30, 2010 to Wuhai - any leads

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Michael Wright

"Sorry for the long delay Colin, the upswing in Business means I've neglected the Dra…"

Michael Wright replied Mar 30, 2010 to Wuhai - any leads

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Michael Wright

"I've added about 80 *high quality* followers in just over a month! - find out how by…"

Michael Wright replied May 22, 2009 to Any other Recruiters using Twitter for Business?

6 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Jon gundersgaard

"If you haven't got TWEETDECK by the way, you should!! Go and download it. It will m…"

Michael Wright replied May 22, 2009 to Any other Recruiters using Twitter for Business?

6 Sep 9, 2009

"Wow! Donna, that sounds really interesting, I have sent an email to you, I think we…"

Michael Wright replied May 18, 2009 to Any other Recruiters using Twitter for Business?

6 Sep 9, 2009

"I would check this bit out first! It's much better. I think you should take a break…"

Michael Wright replied May 14, 2009 to What hobbies do Headhunters have?

1 May 14, 2009
Reply by Michael Wright

"Hey Kenny, I will connect you, just use the SEARCH facility at the bottom of the pag…"

Michael Wright replied Apr 29, 2009 to Recruiters & Headhunters: How to use Twitter and Make Millions!

1 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Michael Wright

"Thanks for the post Colin, and I will circulate this in a message to all members ;-)"

Michael Wright replied Dec 11, 2008 to FC Club meets Glass Dragon

2 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Colin

"Hey David, It's great to know you. I will send you a message now with my personal co…"

Michael Wright replied Sep 9, 2008 to let's keep contact!

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Donna zhao

"It's understandable on a dating site I guess. I think that people base probably 60-8…"

Michael Wright replied Aug 17, 2008 to Linkedin ban AVATAR photo's

2 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Michael Wright

RSS

© 2017   Created by Michael Wright.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service